[scootworks-dealers] Updated Scootworks Dealer Pricing and info...

  • From: "Scootworks Customer Service" <shipper4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-dealers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:16:05 -0500

This is the first time I've tried to send out a dealer message with a spreadsheet attached, so please forgive me if it doesn't come through. The system won't allow for a "dry run", so I have to give it a test the hard way.

Attached is an Excel Spreadsheet of dealer pricing. You'll find tabs at the bottom for the various categories of products we manufacture. It has been edited in an attempt to only show you the things that are in stock and ready to ship (getting ready for year-end inventory like you). If you can't view this, or would rather have it faxed to you, please drop a quick note to steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll fax the new pricing over to you. Don't forget, all dealer orders in the USA are free shipping, and international will be at a greatly reduced rate.

We're working on a secure dealer site now, to allow you to log in to see current pricing and place orders.

Sincerely,
Dave Hockaday
Scootworks, Inc.