[scootworks-dealers] For Scootworks' Products Dealers Only... You!

  • From: "Your Name" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scootworks-dealers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:44:30 -0600

Hello Scootworks Dealer,

First, thank you for being a Scootworks Dealer! For those of you who
don't have a "ScootWorks Authorized Dealer" window decal for your
store, please drop a quick note to Joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get
some right out to you. Hopefully this will make your customers aware
they can buy the over 700 products we manufacture directly from you.

All of our products have 30%+ margins for our dealers. Until now,
shipping costs would chip away at your profits, and we've finally been
able to do something about that. Beginning now, you can buy any of our
Scootworks Products and get free shipping to your shop in the 48
States, without a minimum purchase quantity. For our International
Dealers, contact Joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for special rates (these vary
from country to country, but there will be significant savings to you
as well).

Direct Tech Support to your customers: If you have a support question
or issue, you can direct your customers or mechanics to our full-time
staff of techs, ready to help. You can email eagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
call (919)269-0986 x2 and ask for tech support.

We've been making changes in our dealer price structure here,
negotiating shipping & raw materials, and streamlining our in-house
manufacturing process to reduce costs. A new product list is
forthcoming, as is an automated method (dealer website) to help you
purchase Scootworks products more easily.

Many businesses have restructured, changed ownership, employees,
etc...so you may not remember or know your dealer #, but we have you
on file and that's the reason you received this email.

We now manufacture over 700 products like, raked trees, handlebar
risers for approx 195 different fitments, lowering and suspension
kits, saddlebag mounting systems, custom wheels, billet grips & pegs,
lighting control for light bars and accessories, belt drive
conversions to convert from chain to belt, fiberglass parts like our
SuperTrunk III / CruzPac / Chin Spoilers, many models of crashbar
chaps, handlebar adapters, lighting adapters, select exhaust systems,
overdrive pulleys, stretched brake pedals, and more. You can see all
of the new goodies online at www.Scootworks.com , and can view
the 'ScootWorks Only' product line in our SW Catalog at
http://www.shopscootworks.com/catalogasset.htm?catalogId=-799 .

We'll be getting an updated listing of products out to each of you
right away, and you can call (919)269-0986 x2 and ask for Dealer
Sales, or email us at joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Thanks again for being a
Scootworks Dealer!

Scootworks, Inc.
http://www.scootworks.com