[ScintillaNET] Re: Version question

  • From: Garrett Serack <gserack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:45:45 -0600

Yeah, I beleive that .61 is the latest.

The source/binaries on SF are probably the best place to get them. Although,
with those you should scan the archives of this list to find patches to fix
some of the issues.

Techincally, the repository is on subversion at
svn.scide.net<http://svn.scide.net>... I can't guarantee it's
availibility, as I'm on the verge of moving soon,
and may need to bring it down, and when it goes, it could be a month before
it comes back.

The current svn version is also not finished, there may be issues with it,
and I can't address them until December at the earliest.

--
Garrett Serack