[ScintillaNET] Re: Next Release

  • From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Awesome, this is good news, I vote for:

1) Merge it all. Make one huge happy assembly, clocking in at 660ish K.

(However, why not simply not ship the xml files as part of a DLL?)
therefore folks could ship only the xml files they need.

I really don't want to be customizing and stuff, I want to take your
build, give our application the white glove test and ship.

Mike Griffin
MyGeneration Software
http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com