[ScintillaNET] Re: Next Release

  • From: Greg Dietsche <greg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:11:15 -0500

find and replace is fairly simple to implement. this is what i've been using for awhile... its not perfect, but it gets the job done.

| if(d.Direction == FindDialog.SearchDirection.Up)
{
if(scintilla.SelText.Substring(0,scintilla.SelTextSize-1)==s)
{
scintilla.CurrentPos = scintilla.SelectionStart-1;

                   scintilla.SelectionStart=scintilla.CurrentPos;
                   scintilla.SelectionEnd = scintilla.CurrentPos;
               }

scintilla.SearchAnchor();
pos = scintilla.SearchPrev(flags, s);
}
else
{//:)
if(scintilla.SelText.Substring(0,scintilla.SelTextSize-1)==s)
{
scintilla.CurrentPos = scintilla.SelectionEnd;
scintilla.SelectionStart = scintilla.CurrentPos;
scintilla.SelectionEnd = scintilla.CurrentPos;
}

                                   scintilla.SearchAnchor();
                               pos=scintilla.SearchNext(flags, s);
           }

           if(pos>-1)
           {

               scintilla.GotoPos(pos);

scintilla.SelectionStart=pos;
scintilla.SelectionEnd=pos + s.Length;
}|

Regards,
/*Greg Dietsche*/**     http://www.gregd.org/ <http://www.gregd.org>
*GForce Programming:*   http://calc.gregd.org
*Detached Solutions:*      http://www.detachedsolutions.com

**

mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

My users are going to string me up, help !!  They are demanding find and
replace, do we have the logic for this?  Garrett, is there anyway I can
help?

   Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2