[ScintillaNET] Re: Find Replace

  • From: "mjm" <scintilla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:20:08 +0200

Hi all,
my apology for late reply (new job, long vacation).
A more up to date code can be found here:
http://jjooee.media3.net/SintillaNet_search_replace.zip

I did some cleanup and testing but it isn't really thoroughly tested so,
just drop me a line for any bugs.
Also, maybe it's would be easier if I could have accees to respository so
I can submit updates directly..
my sourceforge account is: "jjooee"

I'll hope to finish find in files/ replace in files dialogs soon,
so I could submit those into respository as well.

thanks,
-j

note:
I don't know what scintilla licence is so I am releasing this as LGPL licence,
(I don't really care what you do with the code, so I'll change licence if
necessary)