[ScintillaNET] Re: Config Data.

  • From: Sam Collett <sam.collett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:15:17 +0100

Perhaps this is the code you are looking for:
http://mailman.lyra.org/pipermail/scintilla-interest/2004-May/004539.html
There is a link on that page to a zip file.

Although you would probably want to find out if there is any up to date code.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:01:50 -0700 (PDT),
mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx