[ScintillaNET] Re: Config Data.

  • From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I like shipping better than I like waiting, and when Garrett has
free time you take advantage of it, otherwise, you might not get this
feature this year, if your willing to wait another 6 months then push for
smaller dlls, personally, new features make my product base grow not
shrink. I do respect your opinion, I just disagree with it, people use our
product because it provides features and abilities our competition
doesn't, not becuase it loads 150 milliseconds faster.