[scfirearms] Re: Rittenhouse trial: Judge Schroeder allows jury to consider lesser charges

  • From: jimmyb <merlin1274@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scfirearms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:15:03 -0500

Cause he shot them in cold blood and was not being chased first by another guy with a gun and after he got hit in the head with a skate board when he fell down. Get real.

On 11/15/2021 10:05 AM, MJ Dellucci wrote:
That's akin to comparing Harriet Beecher Stowe to the January 6th insurrectionists.
Jason was robbed of his freedom, this idiot *chose* to take his rifle, cross state lines, and murder two people. Rittenhouse was not the rioters judge and jury. I don't remember making him God.
At the very least this murderer deserves to spend the rest of his natural life in a maximum security prison. I think he should get the needle.
If a Black man had done the same thing to the insurrectionists people would have stormed his prison and hung him from a tree.
He is a murderer and deserves to die.
And just to give this a happy thought, our hunting property is beautiful. The turkey are fun to watch, however, I hope the deer come back from where they are hiding.
MJ

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 6:54 AM John Ponti <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Call me a pessimist but I see Jason Dickey all over again.

FOOTER FILE (V2): MEMBER LOGIN: https://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=scfirearms From there you can login to your account and change your list preferences. The first time you login, leave the Password blank. You will get an email with an assigned password, that you can change. Read the FAQ : https://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq ADMIN/MODERATOR CONTACT: SCFirearms-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can also set preferences by email as follows: DIGEST MODE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “set digest” in the Subject. Send “unset digest” to receive normal list traffic. VACATION MODE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “set vacation” in the Subject to NOT get emails. Send “unset vacation” to receive normal list traffic. UNSUBSCRIBE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject. Or you can do all these here: https://www.freelists.org/list/scfirearms