[scag] Re: Welcome ihope4, whomever you are :-)

  • From: Charlie & Jeannie <ihope4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:02:13 +0100

Darren Glenn wrote:

Hey,

Welcome aboard ihope4@btinternet whoever you are, care to introduce
yourself?

Hiya, Sorry I didn't reply sooner the BT line has been damaged & I've got a dodgy broadband connection for a while.
Tractor clouted the pole outside the house!

A mate emailed your site details re: the 29th July show & i hope to make it. Looks like it'll be a good'un.
Had amigas since they first came out. Clearing out the loft prior to moving & found lots of goodies + games.

I built a custom miggy based on a 500 but sold it awhile ago.
I'm thinking of traveling up a couple of days before the show, so may stay over in hotel/BnB?
I live in Suffolk
Charlie.