[scag] AmiRevival update

  • From: "Darren Glenn" <Ryu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:41:39 +0100 (BST)

Just an FYI

I've recently taken delivery of 50 exhibitor pass holders, ran off a few
dozen exhibitor passes and some organiser passes.

Also printed and cut up 200 entrance tickets

Also got a few hundred white stickers for visitors to scrawl their names
onto and stick onto themselves should they wish.

Im organising a meeting with some caterers in the next few days.

Im also stepping up my email campaign to get exhibitors onboard and also
mailshoting websites to get our banners spread far and wide.

Oh and also Ive got some A5 envelopes and will be sending out flyers to a
number of places too in the coming days.

End of transmission.

Ryu