[sbe104_toledo] Re: [Sbe-chairs] Looking for a National "Pitch Blue" Forum or Strategy

  • From: "Fred Vobbe" <w8hdu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sbe104_toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:28:07 -0400

SBE Chapter 104 Toledo Ohio Freelist SBE104_Toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since were at the end of the 3rd quarter, I did a cost analysis of
what Pitchblue has cost us.

To date our company has spent $8,429.12 for the honor of having our
content delivered to us by Pitchblue.  I'm wondering, how I recoup
this expense?

I suspect that a lot of facilities/stations are in the same boat as we
are, if the expenses were tallied and calculated.  I also suspect
their business plan depends on the generosity and cooperation of
stations to offset their costs.

I don't see the SBE being a player in the resolution.  But I do think
if GMs and CFOs all knew how much this was costing their station, then
enough pressure could be placed on GDMX/Pitchblue either for
compensation or to get service people in place to address the problems
properly.

Fred

SBE Chapter 104 Toledo Ohio List Server

Proud Sposor of SBE 104: