[savetheswim] Re: Weekly Update

  • From: Lorna McTier <lorna.knight1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: savetheswim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:58:36 +0000

Just catching up after a spell away. Congratulations and thanks to all who have
worked so hard so far.

On a personal note, as a WB member, I am not in favour of having to go to the
Arlington and pay an entrance fee, when I already pay a hefty annual fee to the
WB and have always had the Sunday morning swim included as part of my
membership, like every other member. I'll be attending the meeting on 18th
March at the WB. Do we have any further details on this yet?

Regards to all

Lorna