[sarcmembers] W6AB QSL Information and Questions

  • From: n6vmo@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:09:14 -0700

During the ARRL VHF Contest last weekend, we noted that many operators commenting to us on how grateful they were to gather grid CM94.  Our CM94 grid is a ‘rare one' for many VHF enthusiasts. From this info we concluded that W6AB will more than likely be receiving many QSL cards to confirm contact to/from CM94.

With the club gaining membership and operating activity levels increasing, this situation brought up some discussion on the following:

1.    Is there a W6AB QSL Manager?
a.    Are they tracking progress to achieve awards such as WAS, DXCC, VUCC and others?

2.    Are W6AB contact logs required and archived?
a.    How does the W6AB QSL Manager verify contacts?

73

John N6VMO
_______________________________________________ You have received this because you are subscribed to the Satellite Amateur Radio Club Members Mailing List To post on the mailing list, simply send email to sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx This mailing list will only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS will not get your email address To unsubscribe, send an email to sarcmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at: //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi