[sarcmembers] Sept. 6 Meeting, JOTA and Sept. ARRL VHF Sweepstakes...

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:45:36 -0700

Hello,

With tomorrows scheduled Delta II launch at 11:51 PDT, I will not be able to
make this Saturdays SARC meeting.  I am still planning on operating the October
ARRL EME contest in parallel with the JOTA activities.
My previous email about JOTA outlines my ideas. Let me know what the members
have planned for JOTA.

On Sept. 13-15, the ARRL Sept. VHF Sweepstakes is scheduled. I would like to
use the clubs facilities to contest.  The contest starts at 18:00UTC on
Saturday and ends on Monday morning. Let me know if my use of the clubhouse
will interfere with others wishing to use it. Of course, everyone is welcome to
come on up and join me. I will only be running 144MHz and maybe 1296Mhz.

73

John
N6VMO