[sarcmembers] Re: Sept. 6 Meeting, JOTA and Sept. ARRL VHF Sweepstakes...

  • From: Bkitzer@xxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 21:13:35 EDT

acknoowledged, no meeting correct, thanks

Be an organ  and tissue donor.

Don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need  them here. Want to
talk about being an organ donor, call 805-736-3285 or  805-588-1320. Hugh
Thompson.

Be sure to use your rights under the FIRST  AND SECOND amendment of the
Constitution.

In a message dated 9/5/2008 5:46:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello,

With tomorrows scheduled Delta II launch at 11:51  PDT, I will not be able to
make this Saturdays SARC meeting.  I am still  planning on operating the
October ARRL EME contest in parallel with the JOTA  activities.
My previous email about JOTA outlines my ideas.  Let me know what the members
have planned for JOTA.

On Sept. 13-15, the ARRL Sept. VHF Sweepstakes is  scheduled. I would like to
use the clubs facilities to contest.  The  contest starts at 18:00UTC on
Saturday and ends on Monday morning. Let me know  if my use of the clubhouse
will
interfere with others wishing to use it.  Of course, everyone is welcome to
come on up and join me. I will only be  running 144MHz and maybe 1296Mhz.

73

John
N6VMO