[sanesecurity] Re: ScamNailer - scan senders only?

  • From: "Steve Basford" <steveb_clamav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 20:09:25 -0000

> We have a couple of users that had their accounts compromised and
> they've got lectured and wrists slapped but their email addresses ended
> up in scamnailer.  These are tripping ClamAV even for incoming messages.

Hi,

ScamNailer db using part of a feed from APER:

If you would like an address to be cleared from the list, send an email
to: anti-phishing-email-reply-discuss AT googlegroups.com

Other parts of the db, report a FP here: scamnailer AT ecs.soton.ac.uk

I can also whitelist the above using the distributed sigwhitelist.ign2

In the short term....

printf ScamNailer.Phish.xxxxxxx_AT_xxxxxx > localwhitelist.ign2
copy localwhitelist.ign2 to clamav database folder
restart clamd

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity