[sanesecurity] Re: MBL_144360 update

  • From: "Peter" <sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:19:57 -0000 (UTC)

Thanks Steve, and the others on this list that raised the issue.  I
managed to nuke the MBL database here before any customers complained :)

One thing I'd recommend to others though is to check your logs to see how
many emails get caught by MBL (other than MBL_144360) - in my case there
were none in the last month and I've therefore completely removed them.
Others may find that they're useful.

And once again, thanks Steve for running the sansecurity system - now
proven more reliable than the alternatives :)

Peter