[sanesecurity] !INFECTED! sulinet.hu domain incorrectly classified as a spammer

  • From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:18:09 +0100

Recently I got a mail from a relative of mine, who is a network
administrator. The email was classified as infected according to this
signature:
INetMsg.SpamDomain-2m.sulinet_hu.UNOFFICIAL

Let me clarify: sulinet.hu is a domain, which is used by all primary and
highschools of Hungary. Suli means school. It's possible, that spam might
originate from some parts of sulinet. In the mean time I'm sure, that
other parts of the network are properly configured.

I suggest to modify this signature.
At least "ipari604.sulinet.hu" shouldn't be classified as a spam source.

Thanks:
Dwokfur
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057