[samscommunity] Richland One to Host Science Fair at Edventure Children's Museum

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:18:05 -0500

Parents, Faculty, and Staff,

Richland One will host two Science Fairs in the upcoming week.  The first, for
elementary students, will be held on Thursday, February 21.  The second fair,
middle and high school students, will be held on Tuesday, February 26.  Both
will be held from 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM.   Parents, students, and teachers can
visit the fair, free of charge.  Please contact your child's Science teacher
for additional information pertaining to admission into the Science Fair (you
must have a special flyer to attend for free).

W. Wylie

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.