[saint] Re: Want to move to GoogleGroups..??

  • From: "Anil Giri" <mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:54:36 +0530

Hi All,

1. Mailing lists are meant for communications. It is good to see so many
posts on the SAInT mailing list. People are speaking out whats on their
mind. This is positive sign. A look at the archives shows that number of
posts on this otherwise lazy list has reached an all-time high this month. I
HOPE THE FREQUENCY OF POSTS WILL REMAIN.

2.  Discussions/disagreements/clash of ideas is a perfectly normal thing in
a forum meant for exchange of ideas. Use of strong words like 'cold-war' or
branding a person someone's support would not be appropriate. I have always
maintained that there are no leaders-followers here. I wish to clarify this
again.

3. I wish to make it very clear that there is no question of any "war"
against B.Tech. I to fail understand the reasons that made someone feel that
way. I would like to clarify that I have never discriminated on the basis of
course before nor shall I do in future.Opinions should not be cast into a
comment on a community.

I request everyone to cool down a little bit and feel the grace of
approaching winters.

I hope people will continue to speak up whats on their mind and treat no
issue as a taboo.

Happy Arguing!

Anil.