[saint] Re: To The Administrators of SAInT Freelist

  • From: "Anil Giri" <mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:38:51 +0530

I do not suppose that there are any 'Chief' and 'Non-Chief' members of
SAInT. Every member is chief to his own role. And even those students of
USIT who are not formally listed as 'members' are no less chief.
As per my knowledge Mr. Sahil Dave is the moderator of the SAInT mailing
list and he has not opted for any post in SAInT.Thus any requests for
updates may be posted directly to him instead of posting it to any unknown
'Chief/Supreme/Ultimate' member, or to all the subscribers of the list who
have no role in updating the list info. [:)]

The difference between 'Software Development Club' and the 'Programming
Club' is a little confusing to me too. I would request the respective HoCs
to let us all know the same.

Anil Giri