[saint] To The Administrators of SAInT Freelist

  • From: ~vaishali~ <mailme.vaishali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint <saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Cheif Members of SAInT

I wish to bring to notice that the webpage describing the constituents of SAInT
has not been updated after the reconstitution of SAInT and the formation of new
clubs.
(Please refer the link //www.freelists.org/list/saint).

I request the owner & administrators of the SAInT freelist to kindly change the
content of the page as appropriate & required.

Submitted for kind information & necessary action please.

Regards.

Vaishali
MCA(SE)- Sem III
Head of Litrary & Editorial Club.