[SACNews] SACNews - September Issue

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SACNews <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:39:18 -0700

OK folks, here it is:

In this issue:

1) After reading my article about cleaning out my astro bag, A.J. Crayon
   decided to work on his, here's what he found.
2) NASA's Space Place talks about the hostile environments awaiting
   future planetary explorers
3) Sagittarius is this months destination for members' observations as
   culled by A.J.
4) In the "President's Corner" I talk about getting back under dark skies
   and mention a few upcoming events.
5) Susan Pritchard lets us in on what happened at the last meeting.
6) The member services page has been updated to reflect the change to
   Flat Iron for Star parties beginning in October and also Direction to
   Stonehaven Observatory & The Stonehaven potluck, hosted by Steve &
   Rosie Dodder, are included.

Here are the links:

PDF File: http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsSep2006.pdf
Zip File: