[SACNews] SACNews - October Issue

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SACnews" <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:33:25 -0700

It's that time again, The October issue of SACNews is now available for
download for your astronomical reading pleasure;

In this Issue:

1) Just when we think we know it all, we find out how little we do know.
   I write about some of the greater shifts in our astronomical thinking
   in my article "Shifting Gears"
2) NASA's Space Place is about how far the Voyager 1 spacecraft has gone
   and where it may end up heading.
3) This month's Call for Observations has us on a fox hunt through
   Vulpecula, where A.J. has compiled members observations.
4) Some important date coming up and I'll remind you about them in the
   President's Corner.
5) Susan Pritchard presents the minutes from the September Board and
   General meetings.
6) Yes, it that time of year again.  Renewal time.  All memberships
   expire at the end of December.  Renew now and avoid the rush.  A member
   services form is available on page 11.  Don't forget to renew your
   magazine subscriptions while you're at it.

Here are the links:

PDF File: http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsOct2006.pdf
Zip File: http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsOct2006.zip

Enjoy