[sacate] Re: meeting

  • From: "Jim Hunt" <jimhunt76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:58:35 -0500

Hi everyone,
Since we're going to be talking about our website at the meeting, I've
changed my mind; I hope it's not too late.  I'll be there at the meeting.
I'll need a ride home Dan.  As far as the Keystone Capital Chorus rehearsal
will go, I'll make arrangements with my buddy and radio reading volunteer
reader Barnie Margolis so he can teach me what I missed, by phone or in
person some other time.
Thanks.
Jim