[sacate] Re: Plans for Next Meeting (Important, please read)

  • From: "Tom k" <tom.kl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:16:37 -0400

Dan wrote,
Let me assure all of you the software you will be installing is both virus
and spyware free.  I have scanned for both and I also run a resident spyware
shield which blocks pages containing spyware.  Suffice it to say, I am a
fanatic about such things.
Tom says, so Dan, no spyware?  are you saying you won't let Wes on?  Shame
on you!
Tom and  Tinko.
For anyone with any questions or concerns, I can be reached by phone at
379-9341 or by email at:
dhk55@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can also contact Londa during her office hours at 238-2531 or by email
at:

lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come join us for something a little new and hopefully a little fun.

Dan Kerstetter