[sac-forum] Re: Website requests

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:49:39 -0700

Peter, I really appreciate your willingness to get in and do this work for
us.  You have a great idea here.  Would it be useful to put a hyperlink on
our web page so folks could click it and contact you directly that way?
I'll certainly add your private email address to my contact list.  There may
be some cases where non-SAC people might click the link and send you a note,
but if they have a good idea, who cares?

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ