[sac-forum] Website requests

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 06:44:54 -0700

The recent omission of satisfactory announcement detail and information regarding SAC's Thunderbird Star Party has brought to light the need for better communication. If you have some club business that would best be communicated via our website please contact me to make those arrangements. I'm not asking you to design anything - just provide the details in a timely manner. I would think that a minimum of two weeks should be sufficient, however you may want to provide more lead time so that your audience has adequate time to plan... and I have time to implement your requests.

Thanks!

Peter