[sac-forum] Things for sale

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Brent Archinal" <barchinal@xxxxxxxx>, "Glen Sanner" <LONGEYES1@xxxxxxx>, "Sac-Forum@Freelists. Org" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:45:04 -0400

Howdy all;

I am posting a variety of stuff I have for sale and some images attached.
Once I have made a sale I am going to put all the money together and get a
Dobsonian.  Like I said I am done with imaging...time to move on.  If a
few of the people on the list can put what I have up onto another list, I
would appreciate it.  If you consider this spam, then I apologize, this
will be the only time I do this.

Thanks;
Steve Coe

Fork and Tripod to fit large Binoculars $500

There was a time when I wanted to put together a large binocular with a
very solid mount.  After some contemplation I have given up and I am ready
to sell off what I constructed so I can afford a big Dobsonian.  If your
dream is to have a big pair of binoculars then this is the mount for you.
Or, it would fit an RFT and allow for beautiful sweeping of the Milky Way.

It is the fork and tripod of an Ultima 11 SCT.  I have added a wooden box
(painted blue) between the forks to hold the binoculars.  with the help of
the SAC ATM group, I have added a set of encoders that will allow
electronic positioning with a Sky Commander.  The price of $500 does not
include the Sky Commander, I may need it for the Dobsonian.

Thanks for looking;

Steve Coe

Email:  stevecoe at cloudynights dot com

A pair of AT Paradigm 15mm eyepieces $110

I used to want a pair of binoculars that would take 1.25 inch eyepieces, I
have given up on that plan and now want to make some money to buy a
Dobsonian.  These eyepieces have never been used.

Thanks for looking;

Steve Coe

Email:  stevecoe at cloudynights dot com

A pair of 24mm Panoptic eyepieces  $400

I used to want a pair of binoculars that would take 1.25 inch eyepieces, I
have given up on that plan and now want to make some money to buy a
Dobsonian.  These eyepieces have rarely been used.  They include covers
and a bolt case for each.  I will take $400 and I will pay the shipping to
Con US.  Payment from a US bank check will take time to clear, or send me
a USPS money order.  I do not trust Paypal.