[sac-forum] TV 102 tube assembly for sale

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Sac-Forum@Freelists. Org" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:49:12 -0400

Howdy all;

I recently sold the CGEM mount that used to carry this scope, so now just
the optical tube assembly is for sale.  It is the "Blue Televue 102" that
I have been using for over a year.  This 4 inch f/8 refactor provides
terrific views of wide field areas along the Milky Way and can also give
sharp images at 150X.

It comes with a hard carrying case, rings and a Losmandy plate.  I will
offer it to a club member for 1600 dollars.  I will wait for a week to see
if it sells locallly, then I will post it on Cloudy Nights.

Peter, will you put this on the EVAC board?  Thanks, as always.

Steve Coe

email:  stevecoe at cloudynights dot com