[sac-forum] Re: The good news, SAC returns to astronomy

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:27:56 -0700

Thomas;

I agree completely and I hope with all my heart that all of this comes to
nothing.

Jeff, I know the nice person that you are.  I have set up next to you at
public events and watched you enjoy showing the sky to eager children, I
have watched you at the ATM meeting helping another club member with a
project.  I listened to your presentation to the club and learned about
taking photometric readings of the sky.

I hope you will see that taking out your frustrations on SAC will not yield
the result you want.  Please, either stop attends SAC gatherings or just
don't attend the Messier Marathon and enjoy the rest of what we have to
offer.  Continuing to think that after a vote of 24 to 3 we are gong to do
anything different about this issue is not the way life in SAC is going to
be.

Steve Coe