[sac-forum] Waivers

  • From: Glen Walker <gwcr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:46:45 -0700

This waiver issue is getting far more attention than it deserves. And besides that you are clogging up my in box. We elect officers and board members to run the club. Among those duties is a duty to watch out for potential problems and present possible solutions to the members. The officers and board members evidently see a potential problem and want to try a possible solution before we are harmed by it. The members will have to give their blessing each and every time before the solution is tried. If it works - it works. If it doesn't work we can scratch it and try something else. In either case it is not the end of astronomy, it is not the end of the club.

In last nights meeting Thad mentioned that club elections are coming up shortly. Why would anyone want to be an officer or board member if this is the thanks they get. Chill out. It's not the end of the world. It's not even a problem.

Glen Walker