[sac-forum] Re: Star party tonight ?

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:31:27 -0500 (EST)

I have had a long and difficult week and I have much to do to get
organized in the RV.  So I will not make it tonight, but I do look forward
to some reports from other observers.  I also look forward to some
observing at the Antennas site for next week.  I hope to see lots of SAC
folks at the Antennas next week for some dark and clear skies.

Take Care;
Steve Coe