[sac-forum] Re: Saddle Mountain

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:48:13 -0700

Just as an FYI, Steve Coe and I are going to Saddle Mountain for observing tonight! Instead of bringing telescopes we will do a binocular night as both of us will bring our 10X50's. I haven't been to this site before and am looking forward to reconitering its amentites.

I did check the water vapor and a large mass of dry air seems to be behing the cloud mass that is over Phoenix at this time - 10:45am MST. So it looks to be a favorable evening, just what I need!

Clear skies
aj

----- Original Message ----- From: <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>