[sac-forum] Re: REACH - 11 #2

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:02:36 -0700

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:29:59 -0700, AJ Crayon wrote:

> I knew it was toooo soon to announce the public star party.
>
> Got a call from Ranger Roy for them to backout of the October 12th date
> because of a horse show that day.
>
> We have settled on another date - October 19th.  He had also offered
> October 11th and the 18th but I didn't like the Friday night sessions
> especially since the 18th is the SAC meeting.  So we settled on 19th -
> subject to approval at next meeting.

AJ, the scheduling of public star parties should be done on the sac-board
mailing list so SAC's Public Events Coordinator will know about it.
Sac-forum is also a young list, with only 23 people subscribed to it.
It's also for non-club business discussions.  Thus I'm also forwarding
this to sac-board too.

Those not already subscribed to it can subscribe to SAC-Forum by using
this URL:

  mailto:sac-forum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe

        -Paul