[sac-forum] [Fwd: Obsession]

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:01:51 -0700

The following message is self explanitory, but the short story is; Scott
is visiting in Sun City, from Ohio, is interested a larger telescope and
would like to look at some Dobsonians, especailly Obsession.

He will drop by my house tomorrow, around 7:30pm, to look at the 14.5"
scope, but if you have time give him a buz or e-mail for more
discussion.

Blue skies,
aj