[sac-forum] Re: RASC 2014 Observers Handbook - Update

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:58:12 -0700

Below is the current list of persons requesting a copy of the 2014 RASC
Handbook. I have sent a confirmation email to all who ordered, and are
listed below.

If you think you have ordered a copy, and your name is NOT there or if you
want to still order a copy, please send me a private email at my address
below, or link here:

david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Following your order, I will send you a confirmation email response.

As I have indicated before, we have surpassed the price break quantity, and
thus the price for the book with be $32 total.

The books (hopefully) will be delivered at the January meeting(s) for both
EVAC and SAC.  Cash or checks made payable to EVAC please.

The order will be placed with RASC on DEC 16, 2013.

David

Douglass

        EVAC

John