[sac-forum] RASC 2014 Observers Handbook - Update

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:02:48 -0700

We are now over the threshold for lowering the price to $32.00 total -
delivered to the EVAC and/or SAC meeting in January.

The $32 price will apply to ALL orders, including those already made.

As an aside --- I just got an email from Sky & Telescope, offering a
"Pre-Sale" on this item, listing it at $27.95, but there is a minimum
shipping (USPS) of $9.95, making for a $37.90 total cost. So... Looks like
we have a pretty good deal going here.

To order your copy, just send me an email to:

david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I pretty much can identify which club you belong to - but it would
be good to include a reference anyway.  Thanks.

David M. Douglass

david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cell  (602) 908-9092