[sac-forum] Novice Group and the current "problem"....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:04:59 -0700

Hey All,
After a brief discussion with Chuck Akers last nite, it kinda hit me that maybe
we have a problem.  With the gas situation being what it is, are we going to
move on with the Novice Group Meeting?  I realize of course that I'm possibly
premature in that the problem may be diminished by the weekend, and there's
always the weather to consider.  The question, in more direct terms, is
this....If the current crisis  (oh that's right, "it's not a crisis, it's a
problem"...) is still at this level by the weekend, would it be prudent to
cancel the event?  Chuck and I have pretty much the same view in that it's
gonna have to be pretty damn perfect before burning half a tank of gas, and I'm
sure that most here have at least thought about it.  Anyone else have some
views on this?

Thad