[sac-forum] Re: Newsletter Fodder

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:41:47 -0700

Agreed.

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

Brilliant Sky Observatory

From: sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of AJ Crayon
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:39 PM
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; SAC Announcements
Subject: [sac-forum] Re: Newsletter Fodder

Dick, again I have a request for a delay in the complex production schedule
of the SAC newsletter.  We have a DOTM coming up the end of this week,
followed by Independence Day.  It isn't clear how this will play with our
most esteemed club members but I'd like to request a delay in article
submission until after the 4th.  I realize this is getting close to the SAC
meeting but I'd like for the observers to have time to observe the stars,
observe Independence Day then put observations together.  This starts to get
into my schedule for preparing for class Thursday night, but if observations
could get to me by Thursday I can try to have something put together by
Friday.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ