[sac-forum] Re: Last Night's Fuel Dump at Sentinel

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:12:29 -0700

Frank Martin wrote:
Hi all, for those that are interested here is a link to the picture I took of this. It was taken with the Epsilon 210 and STL 11000. It is made up of five 80 second exposures with 50 second between them. it shows the satellite moving from top to bottom. (Actually I was tracking on a star so it looks like it was moving. It was really staying in one place.) If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Here is the link: http://www.clearskyaz.com/images/DSP-23%20and%20M42.jpg

That's a beautiful shot, Frank. Congratulations on a fantastic capture. Now, I'll just take my DSI-Color and crawl back into a hole :-)...

Tim