[sac-forum] Re: Last Night's Fuel Dump at Sentinel

  • From: "Frank Martin" <fmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:42:25 -0700

Hi all, for those that are interested here is a link to the picture I took
of this.  It was taken with the Epsilon 210 and STL 11000.  It is made up of
five 80 second exposures with 50 second between them.  it shows the
satellite moving from top to bottom.  (Actually I was tracking on a star so
it looks like it was moving.  It was really staying in one place.)  If
anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Here is the link:  http://www.clearskyaz.com/images/DSP-23%20and%20M42.jpg

Enjoy,
Frank Martin
www.clearskyaz.com