[sac-forum] Just a reminder--Astronomy Expo in Tucson - Car Pool SatNov16 & SunNov17

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:59:26 -0700

There’s plenty of seats left if you’d like to ride down to Tucson with us.
Let us know by Friday Evening if you’ll be joining us.
Claude: Claude.Haynes@xxxxxxxxxxx    480-221-5792
Jennifer: M24@xxxxxxx 480-967-1658

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Jennifer Polakis <m24@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  This event is coming up in 2 weeks.  Please contact Claude Haynes
claude.haynes@xxxxxxxxxxx and Jennifer Polakis M24@xxxxxxx if you plan on
joining our carpool down to Tucson.
  AZ Science & Astronomy Expo, Tucson http://www.scienceandastronomy.com
  check it out! Speakers include Alex Filipanko and Story Musgrave....and a lot
more

  $10 admission fee each day.

  Saturday November 16th
  8:30am till 6:00pm

  Sunday November 17th
  10:00am till 5:00pm

  Dinner afterward: Saturday at El Charro—5 minute walk to downtown Tucson
                                 Sunday at El Minuto (where we went after last
field trip)

  2 vehicles: Tom and Jenn Polakis and Claude Haynes—We can take 10 maybe 11
more people.
  Meet at the Polakis’s home in Tempe: l2l W. Alameda Dr., Tempe 85282 (Just W.
of Mill in-between Southern & Broadway)
  on Saturday at 6:30 a.m.
  and Sunday at 8:00 a.m.

  Look at the schedule and decide which day(s) you want to go and reply to
Jennifer AND Claude accordingly.

  1st come 1st served.

  --

  Claude Haynes | Manager, Field Automation  | 480-457-6075 (o) 480-221-5792
(c) | PEARSON Always Learning