[sac-forum] Re: Fredericksen Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:23:03 -0700

Hey Jimmy,

Much as I hate to admit it, I might not be able to get up to
Fredericksen Meadow either.  If not, I will definitely be at Cherry
Saturday night.  In fact, that is the most likely scenario at this
point.

I'd love to observe with you again (only this time I'll be equipped with
an NS11).  While it still has a couple of warts, it performed flawlessly
last Friday night.  I was relieved.  Long story.  I'll fill you in if we
meet Saturday night.

Darrell