[sac-forum] Re: Fredericksen Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Specialty Finl)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:03:21 -0400

Lori and I spent Saturday and Sunday nights at F Meadow with Steve.
Saturday night was great, Sunday was OK with scattered wisps of clouds.
Steve is looking forward to AJ bringing his new 300mm telephoto up with
him.     And one of Chris H's cellmates from work stopped by to say
hello.  If the skies cooperate this coming weekend, the weather is
wonderful up there making a great break from weather here.
Mitch