[sac-forum] Re: AAMM results

  • From: David Hofland <hofland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:59:58 -0500 (CDT)

AJ, I had a halfway clear night two nights ago and I did the "call" Ursa Major
observations.  Is it too late to get them to you for the NL?  I have been so
busy at work that I haven't written them up to send them yet.  I can do that
tonight if its not too late.

David Hofland
Director, Student Services - BSN
hofland@xxxxxxx