[sac-forum] Re: 2011 AAMM - draft copy

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:47:06 -0400

Thanks for another great job on the 2011 AAMM, AJ!

Thanks to Jennifer Polakis for the Bake Sale. Yummy stuff and for a
great cause. I loved the "Sucker Hole" cupcakes, quite appropriate for
the night of cloudiness at Hovatter Road Airstrip site.

Thanks to Claude (SP?) I think, for the late night coffee and stuff
table.

What, no EVAC members turned in their papers for the visual Marathon?
What a bunch of wimps. J

Congratulations to Wayne Thomas for getting 97 snapshots for the imaging
list! Wow.

I sure enjoyed the objects I did observe. The objects I viewed were
beautiful in my scope. That's why I keep doing this every year. I had
fun doing it and enjoyed the company of fellow observers during the
socked-in cloud cover during the night.

Can't wait 'till next year to do it again.

Rick R.

SAC