[sac-board] Re: lap top projector

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:33:03 -0600

Hi Paul and All,
I'll be bringing up the request for additional funds to purchase the B&H =
one I've mentioned on the last 2-3 emails.  Done the research and am =
ready to fly with it after member approval tonight. Have ordered from =
B&H before and totally trust them to get it right.  Please let's keep =
this simple.
Many thanks!
Jennifer Polakis, VP =20