[sac-board] Re: lap top projector

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:28:40 -0500

Hello, me again. Thad and board, here is that link we discussed last night.
BenQ is what we use here, with the lights on. All meetings have Powerpoint
presentations now days. So these are getting alot of use.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=1753

> From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/01/26 Wed PM 03:24:52 EST
> To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [sac-board] lap top projector
>
> Sorry for the duplication again if it is.  I received some kind of msg =
> from encartis???? and am not sure you'all received this.

Andrew Goodwin